Sunday, September 13, 2009

September

Oops, I haven't written anything in August. I think I found a good house to stay for 6 months. But, I am still working on my dissertation and how I can finish it. I really want to get it done successfully but the time is quite limited now. :(
Now it is already in the middle of Sept. It's gonna one year on 16th Sept since I came UK. A lot of not only wonderful but disappointing things happened to me this year. Meeting nice people is the one of best rewards of my time while I stay away from my family. Although I've got that reward , I've found afew bad people.
Let's make a list of improvement that I have achieved.
Personality :
  • much tidier :)
  • know how to manage my time
  • more frankly and friendly for friends
  • learn a lot of different ppl characters
  • no more scared and shy to go new places and meet new ppl.
Education:
  • I've learnt a lot of things,
  • found out a lot of things to learn in IT sector
  • become more decisive to fight till the end
Bad things happened in this year:
  • can't live without Internet, I think I overuse it
  • sometimes terribly lazy and postpone to get things done
  • too fussy for everything I've got
I shouldn't carry those things next year of living here. I still have time to correct it. Arr, one more thing I have to learn how to type in Burmese and write some short stories in my own language.
Ok let's get my project done first coz that's my first priority. I have to fight till the end. Fighting!!!

3 comments: