Sunday, July 19, 2009

19thJuly

Today, I visited my host family who live in the same city with me. Wow, they are quite nice and kind to me. I really did not expect that English people are so polite and gentle. Mostly, I always thought that they could not have sort of bindings and relationship, which we have in our Burmese family, between them. O.M.G, I'm totally wrong, they adore each other very much and Grannies and grand kids play together and had very good time. Dad and Mum look after their children and treat them very well but with some ground rules. Kids obey their parents. Or, maybe that is the one and only nice family, or i don't know. ;)

Everything looks brilliant after submitting my interim report. But, I still have loads of things to do for my project. :( Why have i been so lazy in these days? It is only me who can save me or destroy me at the same time, isn't it?

Anyway, I can publish a post for memorial of 19thJuly. May you all rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment