Sunday, July 05, 2009

Tmr, 6th July

Tomorrow is very important day not only for my religion but myself. coz tmr is full moon day which is called Wa So La Pyae. On that day, our Buddha spoke great ta ya taw to five monks and thousands of gods in the heaven. People normally keep nine precepts and do good deeds on that day. Monks are not allowed moving out from their monastries for three months. According to the sayings, people try to avoid moving houses as well. Moreover, Myanmar couple cannot get married within that period. (I dunno why?)That period is ususally ended near the end of Sept or start of Oct. Ok, that's our belief and one of the greatest days for religion.
For me, I'll have a small interview for an IT tutor in my university. I am quite nervous about it coz I really wanna get that job although it is part-time.
So, I stop studying for my dissertation and try to learn something about our uni's information systems. quite nervous.
Anyway, I 'm gonna keep precepts tomorrow. Actually, I can count the days I have kept precepts successfully in my life coz I was easy-going and not religious enough. Ok, whether I am successful in my interview or not, tmr will be one of my beneficial of my life coz i will do good deed for my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment