Sunday, July 05, 2009

Nothing can get easily in Life.

owhoooooo. I don't know how other bloggers publish their posts daily, every fortnight or every month. For me, the first post really makes me busy coz i found a lot of careless errors after posting it. So, I corrected them and found again and corrected again like in a loop. When it is in satisfactory stage at about 11:30pm, I had been expecting who will comment my first post and check my blog every 10 min. How foolish I am!! I should have realized myself that I am not popular and this blog is juz like my personal webpage that I can write whatever I want, not the TV series, to be watched and to be critised by a lot of people. I was like work a little bit, make a little bit and expect millions. That' s why I have to keep in mind one of the William Shakespeare's Quotation which means try more than others, work more than others but expect LESS than others. :)

2 comments: